Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better.
I help executives, professionals and small business owners focus on their highest business priorities and identify and implement high-impact strategies designed to increase their focus and productivity so they can achieve greater success without the need to work around the clock.
I work with management-level professionals who are new to leadership, have assumed a greater leadership role, or who are struggling with their leadership responsibilities.
Key areas of focus:
- Establish a personal management model
- Implement and/or improve communication practices
- Co-create individual, team, and organizational expectations
- Develop coaching and mentoring skills
- Strengthen professional presence
- Emotional Intelligence
- Develop systems and structures to increase efficiency
- Greater focus on internal and external customer service.
I work with business owners who are skilled technicians, but need to develop a business and leadership mindset and to spend more time working strategically to ensure continued success.
I serve as a business strategist, accountability partner, and change agent. I help you identify and focus on mission critical priorities so you don’t get lost in the weeds.
Key areas of focus:
- Create development plans for direct reports.
- Skill building in areas such as marketing strategy, professional and leadership presence, improving communication, and team building.
- Creating a structure for your business that supports the life you want to have.
- Implementing processes that help you work efficiently and effectively
- Develop annual, quarterly, and weekly goals to keep your business on track
- Prioritize competing business priorities
- Identify weak links that threaten continued business success
It is my goal to be a trusted partner that supports your continued success.
MID- AND LATE-CAREER TRANSITION
Mid-career is a pivotal time in your personal and professional development. An important stopping point for the road ahead. A time to reflect on where you’ve been and where you want to go.
For some, mid-career is a time for opportunity and shifting priorities. For others, it’s a wake-up call to stop wasting time and recommit to their life and work.
WHO ARE YOU BEYOND YOUR CURRENT JOB TITLE?
You may find yourself at a professional crossroads or career limbo. You’ve been in the same position for too long and you’ve stopped growing or caring. Nothing’s happening. The promotions have stopped coming; you’re feeling marginalized.
It can feel paralyzing to define yourself beyond the narrowly defined roles and responsibilities attached to the work you do. It feels risky to consider walking away from the investment of time and energy you gave to a career path that no longer inspires you–especially when you’re not sure what you want.
Or maybe you’ve lost your job and are struggling to find a place for yourself. While you weren’t paying attention, your skills haven’t kept pace with what employers seem to want. You find yourself competing for jobs with people much more junior and/or better educated than you.
Given the constant demands on your time, coaching provides structure, accountability, and a confidential and uninterrupted space for you to assess your options and take focused action. I can help you clarify your options and create strategies to eliminate or neutralize potential career obstacles.
I offer different levels of support:
Half-day strategy session. This can be extremely effective and budget-friendly if you have a specific goal in mind but are stuck in the planning stage and can’t seem to gain traction.
90-day CAREER by design Program. This is effective when you need more time to explore your options or if you need to execute a high-intensity job search due to unemployment, relocation, or other significant life change.
Career Mastermind Group. This option is similar to the 90-day intensive program but offers the added benefit of small-group support.