- Has your career momentum stalled or do you find yourself starting over mid- or late-career?
- Are you a professional woman over 50 and ready for a change?
- Are you struggling with a personal or professional setback and need some clarity?
I am a business and personal development coach who helps mid- and late-career professionals look beyond their current role(s) and/or job title and create a new life/work reality for the next chapter in their development.
Whether it’s upgrading your skill set, starting a business, or finally make time and space for dreams deferred, midlife is the perfect time to change direction.
All too often, we allow ourselves to get pulled off course by too many demands on our time and energy. We keep spinning more plates and saying yes when we really want to say no. My goal is to help you:
- Refocus your life and work. Simplify your schedule. Take control of your finances. Become master of your career domain. Set boundaries and make better choices.
- Take action on a dream or vision that’s been languishing on the back burner of your life
- Refocus or reinvent your professional path
- Bounce back after a significant life or career setback
- Create a more satisfying life/work reality
The path of least resistance is to stay stuck. Isn’t it time to advocate on your own behalf and proceed BOLDLY? Let’s get started.
THE KEYS TO A SUCCESSFUL MIDLIFE OR MID-CAREER REINVENTION?
A willingness to see yourself as more than just a job title
Giving yourself permission to consider new possibilities
Welcome to Renaissance Coaching
I’m a master life and business coach based in Philadelphia, and I work with midlife professionals who are ready to reinvent themselves.
I support my clients in all aspects of their growth and development. I ask them to challenge assumptions, push beyond their zone of comfort, strive for excellence, and nurture a high-integrity work environment for themselves and their team. I help my clients:
- Define success–personally and professionally–on their terms
- Identify new opportunities for life and work
- Shake loose from outdated ways of being and position themselves for greater professional success
- Create systems and structures that support their objectives and keep them FOCUSED on their highest priorities.
Midlife is a pivotal time in your personal and professional development. It’s an important stopping point to figure out what comes next. Your reinvention might encompass a new professional path, redefining personal priorities, or getting your finances on more solid footing. Ultimately, it’s about creating a vision that more closely matches the person you are–or want to be–at this point in your life.
What are your highest business priorities?
What leadership challenges must you navigate?
What internal or external obstacles are hindering your effectiveness?
GREAT LEADERS ARE POSITIVE ROLE MODELS
Create the vision. Proceed boldly. Surround yourself with experts.
ISN’T IT TIME TO WANT MORE FOR YOUR LIFE AND YOUR WORK?
Build your leadership skill set. Develop a daily marketing mindset. Share your talent and expertise. Take on a new challenge. Inspire others. Stop settling for less.
About Kathe Romaniello
As the founder and owner of Renaissance Consulting Group, I consider myself a change agent for mid- and late-career professionals. I challenge my clients to become masters of their domain–to eliminate what no longer satisfies and to do whatever it takes to reinvent and revitalize their life and work so they can reconnect with what matters to them NOW.
I have more than 20 years of experience in leadership and personal development. I’ve navigated my own career pivots and know how challenging it can be to make significant life changes. I’ve helped leaders build their professional presence. I’ve worked with career changers and new business owners. Every partnership I take on is focused on helping the client define success her way.
I use a holistic approach to coaching. Life impacts work and work impacts life. You can’t be successful in one area without exploring the impact it will have on all other aspects of your life.
Are you at a Personal or Professional Crossroads?
Even smart, successful mid-career professionals can lose momentum or begin to ask what’s next for their life and work! Learn the 10 Pivotal Questions to ask yourself as you navigate your mid-career transformation! To get your complimentary copy of this thought-provoking workbook, click here.