HOW DO YOU DEFINE SUCCESS?
- Are you a self-employed professional struggling to build your business?
- Has your career momentum stalled or do you find yourself starting over mid- or late-career?
- Are you a professional woman over 55 and ready to reinvent yourself?
I am a business and personal development coach who helps mid- and late-career women professionals and small business owners take BOLD action to achieve greater success professionally and personally.
As a master life coach, I consider myself a mid-career change agent. I help people upgrade their lives on a level that goes far beyond job title and annual salary.
All too often, we allow ourselves to get pulled off course in an increasingly demanding and complex world. My goal is to help you:
- Refocus your life and work (not what you sort of want, but what you REALLY want)
- Finally start taking action on a dream or vision that’s been languishing on the back burner of your life
- Refocus or reinvent your professional path
- Bounce back after a significant life or career setback
The path of least resistance for too many is to stay stuck. Isn’t it time to advocate on your own behalf and proceed BOLDLY? Let’s get started.
THE KEYS TO GREATER PROFESSIONAL SUCCESS?
Commit to being your best self
Think strategically and proceed boldly
Act always with integrity
Welcome to Renaissance Coaching
My clients are committed to continuous growth in their professional and personal lives and work with me to develop the mission critical skills they must develop to be successful—a powerful combination of effective communication, productivity habits, team building, and strategic thinking.
I support my clients in all aspects of their growth and development. I ask them to challenge assumptions, push beyond their zone of comfort, strive for excellence, and nurture a high-integrity work environment for themselves and their team. I help my clients:
- Define success–personally and professionally–on their terms
- Identify new opportunities for life and work
- Shake loose from outdated ways of being and position themselves for greater professional success
- Create systems and structures that support their objectives and keep them FOCUSED on their highest priorities.
The goal when I work with clients is to help them identify skills gaps and build/strengthen competency quickly and effectively.
What are your highest business priorities?
What leadership challenges must you navigate?
What internal or external obstacles are hindering your effectiveness?
GREAT LEADERS ARE POSITIVE ROLE MODELS
ISN’T IT TIME TO WANT MORE FOR YOUR LIFE AND YOUR WORK?
Build your leadership skill set. Develop a daily marketing mindset. Share your talent and expertise. Take on a new challenge. Inspire others. Stop settling for less.
About Kathe Romaniello
As the founder and owner of Renaissance Consulting Group, I consider myself a change agent for mid- and late-career professionals. I challenge my clients to become masters of their domain–to eliminate what no longer satisfies and to do whatever it takes to reinvent and revitalize their life and work so they can reconnect with what matters to them NOW.
I have more than 20 years of experience in leadership and personal development. I’ve navigated my own career pivots and know how challenging it can be to make significant life changes. I’ve helped leaders build their professional presence. I’ve worked with career changers and new business owners. Every partnership I take on is focused on helping the client define success her way.
I use a holistic approach to coaching. Life impacts work and work impacts life. You can’t be successful in one area without exploring the impact it will have on all other aspects of your life.
Are you at a Personal or Professional Crossroads?
Even smart, successful mid-career professionals can lose momentum or begin to ask what’s next for their life and work! Learn the 10 Pivotal Questions to ask yourself as you navigate your mid-career transformation! To get your complimentary copy of this thought-provoking workbook, click here.