ARE YOU A MID-CAREER PROFESSIONAL AT A CROSSROADS?
- Are you a freelancer or self-employed professional struggling to build your business?
- Have you been downsized or sidelined from your current position with no idea what to do next?
- Are you a technical expert promoted into a leadership role and feeling overwhelmed with your new responsibilities?
Mid-career is a pivotal time in your personal and professional development. An important stopping point for the road ahead. A time to reflect on where you’ve been and where you want to go.
Mid-career is a time to explore new opportunities. Maybe your career progress has stalled, or you want to move in a new direction. You might be a self-employed professional or business owner with too many priorities and struggling to focus. Or perhaps you’re a newly promoted leader overwhelmed by your new responsibilities.
WHO ARE YOU BEYOND YOUR CURRENT JOB TITLE?
For some, mid-career is a time for opportunity and shifting priorities. For others, it’s a wake-up call to stop wasting time and recommit to their life and work.
I help my clients redefine themselves and their priorities so they can move forward successfully.
What’s next for you?
- Start or build your business.
- Reignite your career progression.
- Stay relevant.
- Make a difference.
- Take action.
- Stop limiting yourself.
- Embrace your ability to change and take full ownership of their life’s work.
I specialize in helping mid- and late-career professionals chart a new course for themselves. My philosophy is that it is NEVER too late to reinvent, revitalize, and reconnect with what matters most to you at this point in your life
- REINVENT your life and work. Start a business, change careers, position yourself for greater responsibility at work. Mid-career is the time to TAKE ACTION.
- REVITALIZE your career momentum. Get unstuck. Dive deeper. Stretch yourself. Take responsibility for your professional development. Brand yourself. Increase your value and visibility. Build your leadership skill set. Implement a career marketing mindset that positions you for growth, greater responsibility, and financial success.
- RECONNECT with what really matters to you. Stop limiting your options. Eliminate what no longer satisfies you or keeps you feeling less than. Get inspired. Position yourself for greater success and satisfaction.
The keys to mid-career success:
The courage to want more for yourself
A strong foundation that supports you
An unwaivering commitment to execute on your plan
Welcome to Renaissance Coaching
You have unique strengths. You crave a greater sense of meaning and passion. You’re ready to reinvent your work and your life.
Renaissance Coaching helps mid-career professionals reinvent and revitalize their business and personal lives.
Mid-career transitions can be exhilarating AND challenging. Family responsibilities, finances, elder care, or health challenges add layers of stress and risk when considering significant life changes. But sacrificing your own growth and fulfillment is not the answer.
Your personal renaissance begins with giving yourself permission to question everything and re-write your personal story. My coaching helps you:
- Get clear on what you want for the next stage of your life
- Identify new opportunities for your life and work
- Shake loose from outdated ways of being so you can embrace a more satisfying and multidimensional vision for yourself
- Create systems and structures that support your objectives and keep you FOCUSED on your highest priorities.
REINVENT / REVITALIZE / RECONNECT
The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new. (Socrates)
“There is a powerful driving force inside every human being that, once unleashed, can make any vision, dream, or desire a reality.”
ISN’T IT TIME TO WANT MORE FOR YOUR LIFE AND YOUR WORK?
Build your leadership skill set. Develop a daily marketing mindset. Share your talent and expertise. Take on a new challenge. Inspire others. Stop settling for less.
About Kathe Romaniello
As the founder and owner of Renaissance Consulting Group, I consider myself a change agent for mid-career renegades. I advocate for change and support m clients in doing what it takes to help them reinvent, revitalize and reconnect with their life and work.
I have more than 20 years of experience in leadership and personal development. I’ve navigated my own career pivots and know how challenging it can be to make significant life changes.
I am a mindfulness practitioner in MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) and I take a holistic approach to coaching. Life impacts work and work impacts life. You can’t be successful in one area without exploring the impact it will have on all other aspects of your life.
I help clients with wellness, time management, career transition and new business startup.
Are you at a Personal or Professional Crossroads?
Even smart, successful mid-career professionals can lose momentum or begin to ask what’s next for their life and work! Learn the 10 Pivotal Questions to ask yourself as you navigate your mid-career transformation! To get your complimentary copy of this thought-provoking workbook, click here.