ARE YOU A MID-CAREER WOMAN AT A CROSSROADS?REINVENT. REVITALIZE. RECONNECT.
Mid-career is a pivotal time in your personal and professional development. An important stopping point for the road ahead.
Mid-career is a time to explore new opportunities. Maybe your career progress has stalled, or you want to move in a new direction. You might be a self-employed professional or business owner with too many priorities and struggling to focus. Or perhaps you’re a newly promoted leader overwhelmed by your new responsibilities.
YOU ARE SO MUCH MORE THAN YOUR JOB TITLE
My approach to coaching is results-oriented. I help you figure out what’s next for yourself and help you implement solutions and best practices to help you REINVENT your life and work. Personal and professional SUCCESS as you define and design it.
Mid-career is a time for opportunity and shifting priorities. Start or build your business. Reignite your career progression. Stay relevant. Make a difference. Take action. Stop limiting yourself. Embrace your ability to change and take full ownership of their life’s work.
- REINVENT your life and work. Start a business, change careers, position yourself for greater responsibility at work. Mid-career is the time to TAKE ACTION.
- REVITALIZE your career momentum. Get unstuck. Dive deeper. Stretch yourself. Take responsibility for your professional development. Brand yourself. Increase your value and visibility. Build your leadership skill set. Implement a career marketing mindset that positions you for growth, greater responsibility, and financial success.
- RECONNECT with what really matters to you–personally and professionally. Stop limiting your options. Eliminate what no longer satisfies you or keeps you feeling less than. Get inspired. Position yourself for greater success and satisfaction.
The keys to a successful mid-career transition:
The courage to want more for yourself
A strong foundation that supports you
An unwaivering commitment to execute on your plan
Welcome to Renaissance Coaching
You are smart and multifaceted. You have unique strengths. You crave a greater sense of meaning and passion. You’re ready to reinvent your work and your life.
Renaissance Coaching helps mid-career professionals reinvent and revitalize their business and personal lives and helps them reconnect with what matters.
Mid-career transitions can be exhilarating and challenging. Family responsibilities, finances, elder care, or health challenges add layers of stress and risk when considering significant life changes. But sacrificing your own growth and fulfillment is not the answer.
Your personal renaissance begins with giving yourself permission to question everything and re-write your personal story. My coaching helps you:
- Get clear on your priorities for the next stage of your life
- Identify and try out new roles and ways of being and doing
- Shake loose from shoulds, musts, and outdated ways of being so you can embrace a more satisfying and multi-dimensional vision for yourself
- Get the support you need to create a vision for your ideal life and work
- Overcome obstacles to personal and career mastery
- Strengthen your foundation so it supports your goals.
My coaching model is a unique holistic approach that focuses on what I consider the four keys to personal mastery and success:
- Personal integrity and accountability
- Financial Independence
These four pillars provide a strong and flexible foundation from which to pivot and shift direction in life and work.
A strong foundation is the only way to move ahead with confidence. A strong foundation supports your ideal life and career pivot(s) and ensures greater success in whatever you choose to do as you move forward.
REINVENT / REVITALIZE / RECONNECT
Practice means to perform over and over again in the face of all obstacles, some act of vision, of faith, of desire. Practice is a means of inviting the perfection desired. (Martha Graham)
“There is a powerful driving force inside every human being that, once unleashed, can make any vision, dream, or desire a reality.”
ISN’T IT TIME TO WANT MORE FOR YOUR LIFE AND YOUR WORK?
Build your leadership skill set. Develop a daily marketing mindset. Share your talent and expertise. Take on a new challenge. Inspire others. Stop settling for less.
About Kathe Romaniello
As the founder and owner of Renaissance Consulting Group, I consider myself a change agent for mid-career renegades. I advocate for change and support m clients in doing what it takes to help them reinvent, revitalize and reconnect with their life and work.
I have more than 20 years of experience in leadership and personal development. I’ve navigated my own career pivots and know how challenging it can be to make significant life changes.
I am a mindfulness practitioner in MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) and I take a holistic approach to coaching. Life impacts work and work impacts life. You can’t be successful in one area without exploring the impact it will have on all other aspects of your life.
I help clients with wellness, time management, career transition and new business startup.
Are you at a Personal or Professional Crossroads?
Even smart, successful mid-career professionals can lose momentum or begin to ask what’s next for their life and work! Learn the 10 Pivotal Questions to ask yourself as you navigate your mid-career transformation! To get your complimentary copy of this thought-provoking workbook, click here.